Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Although this does sort of confirm the Big Ten was overrated, again.  

We need to change our style of basketball from tackle football into something a little more like hockey (without the fighting of course)!

1 minute ago, mamasa said:

GBI is hysterical, meltdowns galore

They should be. How do you not break your rotation and play the 2 bigs together against a bunch of 6’6” and below dudes?! St. Peters literally couldn’t guard Edey. I kept asking my wife what the hell Painter was thinking. 

6 minutes ago, cthomas said:

As much as I enjoy a Purdue loss, I would rather be enjoying IU wins.

Would be nice but we gotta take what we can get these days! We do have a round of 68 win to show for the last 6 years? purdoodoo did just lose to a 15 seed in the round of 16!!

preach-testify.gif

3 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

They should be. How do you not break your rotation and play the 2 bigs together against a bunch of 6’6” and below dudes?! St. Peters literally couldn’t guard Edey. I kept asking my wife what the hell Painter was thinking. 

I kept asking the same thing. Purdue all of a sudden decided they wanted to play small ball with St Peters when they had the clear advantage with the bigs

Just now, JSHoosier said:

Tonight?  Are somehow they worse than they're everyday, run-of-the-mill annoying?

Unfortunately, yes. They’re mixing Purdue onto UK drivel- it’s like combining 2 food you hate lol.