Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Stan and Troy suspended for failed drug tests..

Troy Williams @troywilliams_18 hrs18 hours ago

Throughout all the adversity we done went through, we still here and standing. Let's start the season… http://instagram.com/p/vW3lRBMnMM/

That post made me feel like he feels like he's some sort of victim. Like everything that happened was 100% the team's fault. Doesn't sit well with me. Hope he stays in the locker room with Stan and Emmitt gets to be on the bench

Agreed.  I really like Troy, but that "apology" was terrible

Honestly couldn't care less about social media apologies. 

Yea its kind of an obligation, but its not like any of it is sincere anyway. Just don't get in anymore trouble and put your work in to make the team win.

Thats the best apology these guys could give.

I get that it’s not much more than a "dog and pony" show, but he even screwed that up. Man up, Troy. You did it. Now own it.

I feel like he woke up and saw Stan's (which was really nice and definitely not written by someone else btw) and decided he should throw something together. Then failed. Miserably.

I feel like he woke up and saw Stan's (which was really nice and definitely not written by someone else btw) and decided he should throw something together. Then failed. Miserably.

But............ wasn't Troy's posted before Stan's? I don't think Troys was even intended as an apology so much as a pump up for the season opener

I am also skeptical of Troy's innocence in smoking, but did any of you stop and think, what if Troy really is the clean kid and did somehow get mixed up in a situation where there was weed and tobacco due to someone else's doing and truly believes he was a victim in all of this. His mom, possibly knowing him best believes him. Just a thought. Still doesn't excuse him being in that type of environment in my eyes. Just a thought on how Troy and his mom see this.

What's done is done. It's over. They have made apologies and are more than good in my book. They smoked pot, they didn't go out and get a DUI like hanner did which is 100x worse imo. Some of you need to lay off these kids, yes kids. You would think they shot someone by some of these reactions.

That post made me feel like he feels like he's some sort of victim. Like everything that happened was 100% the team's fault. Doesn't sit well with me. Hope he stays in the locker room with Stan and Emmitt gets to be on the bench

Did you read the entire post? The part we see here sure looks worse than the full comment, directed TO THE TEAM.