Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

1 minute ago, KingPG21 said:

Probably worth exploring the idea of breaking up Brogdon/LeVert. Its not good. And I find it hard to want to keep LeVert over Brogdon

I'd say bye-bye to both. Brogdon is about a 4th-5th option on offense and he never cares to play defense anymore. LeVert is really more of a 6th man type. Like Lou Williams. Come in and score and go sit down. 

NBA came out and said Durate should have gotten a free throw on his game tying three with 6 seconds left. 

Yah no ****. It was text book not letting the shooter land. Guess he should have laid on the court for 5 minutes acting like he got shot. But then run down the court, make another play and flex about how strong he is. 

Thankfully the LeBaby act never caught on. Probably cause coaches told players to cut that **** out, its annoying and not entertaining at all

8 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

NBA came out and said Durate should have gotten a free throw on his game tying three with 6 seconds left. 

Yah no ****. It was text book not letting the shooter land. Guess he should have laid on the court for 5 minutes acting like he got shot. But then run down the court, make another play and flex about how strong he is. 

Thankfully the LeBaby act never caught on. Probably cause coaches told players to cut that **** out, its annoying and not entertaining at all

Refs in the NBA have gotten better, not way better, but better. But still make a lot of mistakes. College refs are way worse though. At some point, officials need to be held accountable in some way. 

23 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Refs in the NBA have gotten better, not way better, but better. But still make a lot of mistakes. College refs are way worse though. At some point, officials need to be held accountable in some way. 

NBA has done a relatively good job with reviews at least; Though I wish if they won their first challenge they;d get a second. But whatever U guess

2 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

NBA has done a relatively good job with reviews at least; Though I wish if they won their first challenge they;d get a second. But whatever U guess

A change I want for both NBA and college is the ability to contest fouls during timeouts and halftime. 

I don’t want to interrupt the game.  Teams get to keep any advantage such as free throws and possession. But I’m tired of games being altered because stud players have to sit for some amount of time because the refs make a terrible foul call or two 

15 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

A change I want for both NBA and college is the ability to contest fouls during timeouts and halftime. 

I don’t want to interrupt the game.  Teams get to keep any advantage such as free throws and possession. But I’m tired of games being altered because stud players have to sit for some amount of time because the refs make a terrible foul call or two 

I'm just tired of officials making calls when they are out of position. And it happens to often. Just assuming there was a foul rather than actually seeing it. They'll call a foul when out of position but watch a guy take 6 steps and ignore it. 

7 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Ja Morant didn't play tonight. So OKC should have a chance for W right. 

Q1: Memphis- 32, OKC- 16

Q2: Memphis- 41, OKC- 20

Q3: Memphis- 41, OKC- 26

Q4: Memphis-39, OKC- 17

Memphis- 152, OKC- 79.

73 point win.

73 points. 

Is that a record?