Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

8 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

Lol, some Pacers fans wanted LeBron again. I guess constantly losing to the same guy over and over and over again brings people joy

Point of order the pacers lost to the refs. As usual Lebron has the refs on his side. He has never won a damn thing without their help. 

How much did the Pacers outscore the Cavs by in the series? 40 something?

Yeah, the league office is happy they got the Cavs to the next round. Like I said before, it'll take Vic's star to rise more or another star to get the Pacers out of the first round.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

18 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Members of the league office should sleep well tonight now that their 2 week nightmare is over.

McMillan better be grilled by the media for starting the fourth quarter with VO on the bench.

I'm glad I'm not the only one sitting here like wtf is going on. Take advantage of LeBron is off the court, instead in a game 7 we sat our best player to start the fourth

7 minutes ago, btownqb said:

He is just so soft. Such a baby. Why not cheer for an actual team? Something I'll never understand rooting for a player and not a team. 

I didn't grow up close to any NBA teams so I just never really developed any connection to one of them. The Shaq/Kobe Lakers were in the middle of their run when I first started watching basketball, so I liked them first. Then I moved on to LeBron when he started getting attention in high school. 

Bogdonovic’s TO on the pass from VO was KEY! Terrible. Almost like he was trying to throw the game. (I think these were the two players involved) Anyway...... that was inexcusable/unexplainable IMO.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

For as big and powerful as Bron Bron is he gets thrown around the court an awful lot.

The "throw your head back like you've been sniped" should result in an offensive foul and fine for the official.

IF they wanted to actually play basketball but the NBE loves that ish.

I hate Brady and the Patriots and think LeBron is unreal obnoxious, but...

In this thread I’ve witnessed Indiana sports fans claim that LeBron only wins because of refs, they don’t want LeBron nor Brady on their teams, and that Brady is just good.

Those are two of the greatest players in their respective sports. It’s actually embarrassing reading these garbage takes which all seem to derive from some weird sports inferiority complex.

Upcoming playoff schedules

Toronto vs. Cavs:  May 1 @ 8:00 / May 3 @ 6:00 / May 5 @ 8:30 / May 7 @ 8:30 / from there TBD

Houston vs. Jazz:  May 2 @ 8:00 / May 4 @ 10:30 / May 6 @ 8:00 / from there TBD 

4.29     W/L Min. Pts. FG's 3's FT's Reb Asst TO Stl Blk PF +/-

Tor OG 0-0                          
Hou EG 1-0 W 31 7 7-14 0-2 7-9 3 4 1 1 0 2 -1
Ind Vic 3-4 L 41 30 10-21 4-9 6-9 12 6 2 3 0 1 +1

39 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

I hate Brady and the Patriots and think LeBron is unreal obnoxious, but...

In this thread I’ve witnessed Indiana sports fans claim that LeBron only wins because of refs, they don’t want LeBron nor Brady on their teams, and that Brady is just good.

Those are two of the greatest players in their respective sports. It’s actually embarrassing reading these garbage takes which all seem to derive from some weird sports inferiority complex.

The Pats are like .700 without Brady. Don't get me wrong he's good but it's the system that is unstoppable. 

The pats are a machine  in which Brady is a cog  

The Pats are like .700 without Brady. Don't get me wrong he's good but it's the system that is unstoppable. 
The pats are a machine  in which Brady is a cog  

And with Brady over 251 games started over 17 years they’re over .780 with 5 Super Bowls and an undefeated season.

Brady is a machine and so are the Pats, but no one can sell me on the idea that some other QB could do what Brady’s done for 17 years regardless of what system they’ve played in. Also, arguing that a “system” can’t be deconstructed and creatively stopped by 31 other professional teams each year for 17 years doesn’t seem all that logical.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

IMG_1525042260.221850.thumb.jpg.f9af647898cf51109f749f9fddbfbf08.jpg

We'll be just fine. And this is why we won the Paul George trade.

Wherever LeBron goes, I hope he stays in the East. The Pacers deserve to be the ones to beat him and claim it.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app