Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Basically cementing the rumors of the relationship between the Pacers and Oladipo. They were that ready to part ways. 

Yep. And you could tell he’s been done here for awhile, at least in his mind. It was a visible change in the last 4 years. More so since the injury it seems.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I say it's time to start LaMelo Ball...
Graham: 33.2 minutes, 11.9 points, 6.4 assists, 3.2 rebounds, 30.1% FG, 31.4% 3FG, 80.6% FT, 1.6 steald, 12.6 PER

LaMelo: 25.4 minutes, 11.8 points, 6.3 assists, 6.9 rebounds, 40.6% FG, 33.3% 3FG, 69.2% FT, 1.6 steals, 17.7 PER

The guy is exciting to watch as well. You can really tell this kid just simply loves to play the game

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

On 1/16/2021 at 8:36 PM, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I say it's time to start LaMelo Ball...

Graham: 33.2 minutes, 11.9 points, 6.4 assists, 3.2 rebounds, 30.1% FG, 31.4% 3FG, 80.6% FT, 1.6 steald, 12.6 PER

LaMelo: 25.4 minutes, 11.8 points, 6.3 assists, 6.9 rebounds, 40.6% FG, 33.3% 3FG, 69.2% FT, 1.6 steals, 17.7 PER

They should honestly trade Graham before he trashes his trade value completely. He’d honestly work great for a contender who wants more shooting. He could swing a close series if he got hot with how he just chucks. 

Pacers seem to have figured out how to work with both Domas and Turner finally. Domas is so diverse offensively and Turner is DPOY levels of good so far this year. Helps that dinosaur McMillian is gone. Be nice if they could get healthy consistently though 

26 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

Pacers seem to have figured out how to work with both Domas and Turner finally. Domas is so diverse offensively and Turner is DPOY levels of good so far this year. Helps that dinosaur McMillian is gone. Be nice if they could get healthy consistently though 

They still need a #1. They honestly should have traded Warren over the summer. Super cheap contract and probably could have gotten some pieces from him because he's definitely not staying after this season. They are still a first round exit probably. Not near a contender. Don't see anyway they compete with Milwaukee, Boston, Philly, Brooklyn once it gets to playoff time. 

Mark Cuban's virtue signaling, woke stupidity gets sent back at his face. Mavs will still play the national anthem. 

Utterly embarrassed for him. Our Country has crumbled right before our eyes. We are TAUGHT to not have National pride. Well, screw that. I’m proud to be an American, and everything it Once stood for.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app