Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
HoosierReb01

IU vs Northwestern Post-Game Thread

Positives:  We did a pretty good job taking care of the ball, two games in a row.  Austin played hard, even if Yogi and co ignored him on the court most of the game.

Negatives:  Pretty much every thing else.

I'd tell the team to get plenty of rest tonight, because practice tomorrow will be unfathomable hell.

[quote name="BlueDevil2aHoosier" post="30895" timestamp="1390084417"]ame="Buck Naked" post="30892" timestamp="1390083800"]

No you are completely right. I just think he has sat long enough and deserves another shot. What makes you believe that he didn't deserve a shot based on the way the team played?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

Well IU was 2-0 and turnovers are down, so there's that.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="Buck Naked" post="30910" timestamp="1390086025"]Well IU was 2-0 and turnovers are down, so there's that.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

Yep that is also true. Can't argue that.

[quote name="jayben00" post="30919" timestamp="1390087180"]Time to let it go, and deal with the anxiety of how the next game will be played.[/quote]

Might as well look ahead to the Illini at home there is no hope for this team at the Breslin Center

I was waiting for a Nebraska type loss.  This team just has that feel about it.  That said, it blows.  No way around it.  They were lifeless.  Hangover from the Wisconsin win would be an improvement.  If Johnny Marlin is out on the court as much as he was, why isn't he shooting?  Why else is he out there?  IN THE SECOND HALF WHEN WE ARE LOSING AT HOME TO NORTHWESTERN!!!

I know if marlin is going to b out there he can't b passing up open 3 I am sure crean told him that or mayby that's another detail he forgot. Heck he prob told him not to shoot knowin crean<br /><br />Sent from my SCH-I535 using BtownBanners mobile app<br /><br />

I was waiting for a Nebraska type loss.  This team just has that feel about it.  That said, it blows.  No way around it.  They were lifeless.  Hangover from the Wisconsin win would be an improvement.  If Johnny Marlin is out on the court as much as he was, why isn't he shooting?  Why else is he out there?  IN THE SECOND HALF WHEN WE ARE LOSING AT HOME TO NORTHWESTERN!!!

And to think, the moment Daniel Moore graduated I was thinking our days of having walk-on players play meaningful minutes was behind us...smh. 

Jeff Howard did a fantastic job when he was given a shot at Drew Crawford. Really.

That, and I'm going to have nightmares about Yogi going under multiple high screens while Noah doesn't hedge out on the guard. Yeeesh.

The only other positive I can think of is the general ability of the posters in this thread to be thoroughly disappointed and frustrated, yet to keep thoughts for the most part in context. Kudos to this board. Lord help our Hoosiers.

PS: we WILL get our act together (I think).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Yop62wQH498

"When I'm stuck with a day that's grey and lonely,

I just stick out my chin, and grin and say......

At least we're not, Kentucky, even though we were quite sucky, at least we don't have to pay..

Our players, our players, they were quite egg-layers, but Boilers have ugly girls.

Tomorrow, tomorrow, we've no game tomorrow,

but practice's at the break of day.

Tomorrow, tomorrow, to change all the sorrow,

we're only one winnnnn....ahhhhhh...WAYYYYYY!!!"""

Refuse to look at the box score. This loss is on the leaders. There no reason why Yogi, Sheehey, or anyone should've allowed Indiana to lose to freaking Northwestern at home. No reason.

Crippling loss. Need to win the conference tournament to make NCAA, in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app