Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Prayer Thread

I hate to ask for prayers again, but here goes.
My older brother was admitted to the hospital 2 weeks ago with a lung infection(non-covid, he wastested) . They haven't been able to get rid of it and it has steadily gotten worse. They Finally put a chest tube back in. We know he will be in there for a few more days. This is the same brother who I asked for prayers last fall when a tree fell on his chest and he had broken ribs and a collapsed lung.
I also request for myself. I am getting a heart catheter next week

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

My older brother was admitted to the hospital 2 weeks ago with a lung infection(non-covid, he wastested) . They haven't been able to get rid of it and it has steadily gotten worse. They Finally put a chest tube back in. We know he will be in there for a few more days. This is the same brother who I asked for prayers last fall when a tree fell on his chest and he had broken ribs and a collapsed lung.

Will pray. Hang in there. My brother was in a similar spot a month ago. Picture of health then pneumonia. Heavy on the O2 and it looked scary. As he started to turn the corner he picked up blood clots in the leg. Doing better but still on the recovery road.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

28 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Prayers for healing for all. 

48 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Praying!

8 hours ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

You got it!

8 hours ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Prayers already sent.  Hang in there.

Half joking half not. Stuck on a plane at Wichita airport for fuel, after delay out of Cincinnati. Circled Denver for awhile but couldn’t land due to storms. Now we have to fly back to Denver, then I have another flight to San Francisco tonight lol. So far, there’s been no rioting…

7 hours ago, mamasa said:

Half joking half not. Stuck on a plane at Wichita airport for fuel, after delay out of Cincinnati. Circled Denver for awhile but couldn’t land due to storms. Now we have to fly back to Denver, then I have another flight to San Francisco tonight lol. So far, there’s been no rioting…

With your kind of luck, they'll have a big quake while you're in San Fran.  Stay safe.

In need of some positive thoughts and prayers as I attempt to navigate through these difficult times. I know I’ll never be given more than what I can handle but man it feels like I’m tested often.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Sorry to hear this Aloha. Sometimes it does feel like we are at the point where we cannot handle anymore but still we need to persevere. Praying for you now.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

7 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

In need of some positive thoughts and prayers as I attempt to navigate through these difficult times. I know I’ll never be given more than what I can handle but man it feels like I’m tested often.

You've got both my friend.

9 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

He’ll get you through it my dude. Keep your chin up. Thoughts and prayers.