Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Prayer Thread

6 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

Well one last **** you from 2020 my father in law died last night 

I've been waiting on my grandma to go for the past month. She was diagnosed with Covid right before Thanksgiving, somehow didn't die from it, and is now strictly a bed patient who literally can't do anything. Even worse, the dipsh*ts at the hospice facility are now telling us she no longer meets the criteria for hospice care and we need to look for a nursing home to move her to.

I'll never understand how, or why it takes some people so long to transition. 

Thanks. Wife is driving up to Chicago now. Don’t have any details yet. Last we had heard he was at the emergency room and waiting on a room and was expecting to be released today.  At 630 my wife woke up and checked her phone and he had passed. 
Needed a sad button instead of a like button.
Continued payers .

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I could use some prayers for a relative who is dealing with clotting issues. (It runs in the family) They moved them this morning to perform surgery at a different hospital but were unable to do the surgery. They’re now trying to do something else to get the clots removed due to other complications they’re causing.

Any and all thoughts, prayers, and well wishes are greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

5 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

I could use some prayers for a relative who is dealing with clotting issues. (It runs in the family) They moved them this morning to perform surgery at a different hospital but were unable to do the surgery. They’re now trying to do something else to get the clots removed due to other complications they’re causing.

Sending up thoughts and prayers brother. The entire lineage. Be safe. 

5 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Done. 

On it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, HoosierAloha said:

Praying!

1 hour ago, HoosierAloha said:

Consider it done.

Prayers for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

28 minutes ago, mamasa said:

My 98 year old grandmother is passing away. I have to drive from Columbus to Leesburg, FL this evening, then back again Sunday morning. Asking for prayers for the family. 

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.  Please, have a safe trip.  Hopefully, the drive will give you plenty of time to reflect about all the good memories with your grandmother.

1 hour ago, mamasa said:

My 98 year old grandmother is passing away. I have to drive from Columbus to Leesburg, FL this evening, then back again Sunday morning. Asking for prayers for the family. 

So very sorry for you and your family.  Safe travels and godspeed.

2 hours ago, mamasa said:

Prayers for your family and safe travels. Also praying for an easy transition. I imagine there's a lot too celebrate in 98 years.