Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Prayer Thread

Hey we Bucks would appreciate your prayers this week. Had the kids and their spouses over for an extended stay last week any my daughter who never gets sick picked up Covid. Another daughter a month prior also may have gotten a different variant as those of us getting it now seem to be linked to the recent case. 2 confirmed house tests and 5 of us feeling like we have something. The 3 that have had it before are fine. It the feast of are in about day 3ish.

Major headache and pressure behind the eyes for me wiped me out today. Took some meds around 5 and started to rebound around 7. Hoping that continues but prayers are for my wife. The type of viruses can really linger with her. Woul appreciate prayers for a speedy recovery for her. Thanks all!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Thoughts and positive vibes (prayers) going up. Stay strong Bucks!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

17 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

Hey we Bucks would appreciate your prayers this week. Had the kids and their spouses over for an extended stay last week any my daughter who never gets sick picked up Covid. Another daughter a month prior also may have gotten a different variant as those of us getting it now seem to be linked to the recent case. 2 confirmed house tests and 5 of us feeling like we have something. The 3 that have had it before are fine. It the feast of are in about day 3ish.

Major headache and pressure behind the eyes for me wiped me out today. Took some meds around 5 and started to rebound around 7. Hoping that continues but prayers are for my wife. The type of viruses can really linger with her. Woul appreciate prayers for a speedy recovery for her. Thanks all!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Prayers for healing and strength for all the bucks. Feel better. 

15 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Just need some good thoughts for my baby girl. Has a break in her elbow. Hoping for a quick recovery for this wild one. 

37775.jpeg

Awwww! Good lord she’s a cutie.

Hope she’s feeling better soon. And with a frustrated little one the parents are gonna need some good thoughts too!

46 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Just need some good thoughts for my baby girl. Has a break in her elbow. Hoping for a quick recovery for this wild one. 

37775.jpeg

Terrible for any child that young because they can't understand what's happened to them.  Wishing her a very speedy recovery.

P.S.:  She clearly got her good looks from her mother!

7 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

37775.jpeg

Lemme guess -- she was taken down hard by a St. John's defender, who was given a Flagrant 2 and ejected??? 

Asking for prayers for 2 different things.
1) I tested positive for covid today. I have been vaccinated and received my booster Nov 30th. I do have an underlying health issue.

2) a woman I went school with is missing after the plane she was in crashed. Her and another American are missing. 3 were rescued. She was a long time teacher here in Teutopolis and retired about 3 years ago. She and her Husband recently moved to Panama.

http://www.thexradio.com/news/78-local-news/53536-search-continues-for-former-teutopolis-resident?s=09

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

1) I tested positive for covid today. I have been vaccinated and received my booster Nov 30th. I do have an underlying health issue.

2) a woman I went school with is missing after the plane she was in crashed. Her and another American are missing. 3 were rescued. She was a long time teacher here in Teutopolis and retired about 3 years ago. She and her Husband recently moved to Panama.

http://www.thexradio.com/news/78-local-news/53536-search-continues-for-former-teutopolis-resident?s=09

Get better soon wooden shoe!

21 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

You ask; we answer.  Prayers for a quick and full recovery for you and prayers for the safety of your friend and colleague.

1 hour ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Got plenty of time to read now!!!  :)

Prayers brother. 

Yep. Just finished a Reacher novel and halfway through Countdown 1945

How are you feeling? My wife and I are about 11 days out from testing positive. I had a massive headache on day 0 and she had a massive sore throat for a few days. She also tweaked her back coughing and that has been hard but overall if it did not carry the Covid stigma I would say it was just a winter cold.

We lost our smell, taste and some other symptoms make us think we got the end of delta vs omicron but who knows. Take a lot of vit D, C, Zinc and keep an eye on your O2. We have a sensor that we would pop on a few times a day just to make sure.

While you have the fever try to avoid Tylenol. We were advised to use Advil only but couple with aspirin because that helps limit blood clotting.

We have some special conditions too that kept us from the vaccine route so we had a kit bag ready to go one we knew we had it. Fortunately we waited till the later less threatening variants before it hit us. Praying for you.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app