Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
3 hours ago, Hoosier987 said:

Strange. He was to be a big time addition in the portal. I really hope he gets out there but this is starting to become concerning. 

If it was an ankle injury only unless broken we would have seen him by now is my guess. I think it has to be more than that. 

Posted
Just now, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

image.png

Really would not like to use Turbo unless we have to. Let the young backs get some experience. I’m guessing Cig doesn’t think they are ready or doesn’t have confidence in them. If this was last year, Cig would no question put Khobie in for Hemby and Black. 

Posted
2 minutes ago, skhoosier2 said:

Really would not like to use Turbo unless we have to. Let the young backs get some experience. I’m guessing Cig doesn’t think they are ready or doesn’t have confidence in them. If this was last year, Cig would no question put Khobie in for Hemby and Black. 

Khobie had a very different level of experience than our choices this week.

Posted
22 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Khobie had a very different level of experience than our choices this week.

Yes Khobie had all that time in the first several games. But neither of our young guys are going to get experience unless given a chance. I get it though. Different team. Different trust level. Khobie is severely missed regardless. He is a special talent. Can’t wait to see him back on the field. 

Posted
6 minutes ago, skhoosier2 said:

X reporting both on kick return. Good news but we have to get out of this game healthy at RB. 

The one thing (and literally only thing) that I will ever question Cig on is having those guys returning kicks. Such an unnecessary risk imo. 

Posted
36 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

The one thing (and literally only thing) that I will ever question Cig on is having those guys returning kicks. Such an unnecessary risk imo. 

I agree....I'm not crazy about Becker returning punts either, but Cig says he's the only one he trust to field punts right now!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...