Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUFB vs Charlotte - Saturday, 09.21.24 @ Noon on BTN

Where are all you football fans?  Less than 48 hours to kickoff for our undefeated Hoosiers and no game thread!  You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  From tonight's radio show this quote from Cig:  "You know if I win Saturday I'm the first Indiana coach to start 4-0."     And if you didn't see the news earlier, the targeting suspension against C. J. West has been rescinded.

Preview

Radio

Live Stats

6 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Where are all you football fans?  Less than 48 hours to kickoff for our undefeated Hoosiers and no game thread!  You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  From tonight's radio show this quote from Cig:  "You know if I win Saturday I'm the first Indiana coach to start 4-0."     And if you didn't see the news earlier, the targeting suspension against C. J. West has been rescinded.

Preview

Radio

Live Stats

DO NOT LECTURE ME!

and thanks. :)

41 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

Anyone betting on today's game. Thinking betting on indiana to cover spread and the over! Something I haven't considered often before lol

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

I bet it on Monday at -27.5.. it's moved to -29 since then. 

3 hours ago, coonhounds said:

Anyone betting on today's game. Thinking betting on indiana to cover spread and the over! Something I haven't considered often before lol

O/U just moved to 50.5 from 48.5 with no change in the line (IU -28.5). I’m taking that bet!

3 hours ago, coonhounds said:

I think -29 and 50.5 are still easy money. Charlotte is one of the worst FBS teams in the country. Only way those are not covered is if we go backups early, but that hasn't seemed to be his style. I wanted Rourke out of the game considerably before it actually happened. I think Cig is a good bet for these buy game bets based on his substitution patterns and play calling so far. Just my humble couple of pennies.