Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Hovadipo

Kel’el Ware - Miami Heat

This could end up really well for Miami. And as a Miami fan, there is finally a player I actually like on the team. Ever tried being a fan of a team where you don't like the players? But looking at how Lively played last year, Ware can do similar. And a pairing of Bam/Ware at the 4/5 is intriguing.

49 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

This could end up really well for Miami. And as a Miami fan, there is finally a player I actually like on the team. Ever tried being a fan of a team where you don't like the players? But looking at how Lively played last year, Ware can do similar. And a pairing of Bam/Ware at the 4/5 is intriguing.

You don't like watching Jaquez or Adebayo? Those two are quiet, talented warriors. And Jimmy is a culture building warrior like few others.

If I never saw Tyler Herro play again that would suit me just fine tho.

21 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

You don't like watching Jaquez or Adebayo? Those two are quiet, talented warriors. And Jimmy is a culture building warrior like few others.

If I never saw Tyler Herro play again that would suit me just fine tho.

I can't stand Butlers arrogance. And I can't stand Machine Gun Kelly Jr. Indifferent on Bam and Jaquez. Don't care for Martin. Indifferent on the rest. It is just a roster built almost of randomness. Rozier? Waste of a trade. But Bam/Ware? That could be fun to watch those two play off each other with Bams playmaking skills.

18 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Last night -

13 pts (5-9 FG), 5 rebs, 2 stls, 4 blks

3 blocks in 1 possession

https://x.com/i/status/1843820713008083139

Feels like a matter of time before KelEl replaces Nikola Jovic in the starting lineup. Jovic can pass the ball and is a good stretch big from three, but KelEl adds so much defensively and gives that team a higher ceiling.

Anyway, Spoelstra is one of those coaches where it's a given that he knows best, even when Heat  fans' first reaction is to disagree with him.

3 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Feels like a matter of time before KelEl replaces Nikola Jovic in the starting lineup. Jovic can pass the ball and is a good stretch big from three, but KelEl adds so much defensively and gives that team a higher ceiling.

Anyway, Spoelstra is one of those coaches where it's a given that he knows best, even when Heat  fans' first reaction is to disagree with him.

And starting frontcourt of Bam/Ware would become one of the best defensive frontcourts in the league. And Butler at the 3.