Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Given that June and July are the most common commitment months and that June/July commits have an 80+% chance of staying committed, these May visits are are about as important as it gets.

Posted
31 minutes ago, rayl456 said:

Mother Nature not doing us any favors with the weather.  Radar looks pretty damp in B-town.  But I’m not there, so maybe it’s not too bad.  Here’s hoping.

My son is there. He says it’s supposed to rain all day, unfortunately. 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
23 hours ago, Demo said:

Please, God, tell me this kid has an offer. If he’s gonna show up on a visit this unaffected by the environment I’m down with him on just general principle.

No offer from what I understand. But asked to a lot of camps and been on campus multiple times. I don't know too much about him and can't find his 247 or On3 profile. He plays both ways and looking at his DL highlights he's probably a bit too slow for that side of the ball. I can foresee him IOL for sure. I'm assuming Coach Bostad has an eye on him but in a wait and see mode. 

Posted
On 9/15/2026 at 4:51 PM, Demo said:

Please, God, tell me this kid has an offer. If he’s gonna show up on a visit this unaffected by the environment I’m down with him on just general principle.

IU fans are trying to make this happen!

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...