Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

Transfer Portal w IU Interest

32 minutes ago, AH1971 said:

I don't like that Bradshaw committed to Ohio State. Figured he was UNC bound, UNC has a visit lined up for Ballo. No clue if they would match our offer or not but he may now be a bigger priority for them. 

Tennessee's Jonas Aidoo hit the portal this week.  He's a Durham native and I would expect UNC will be hitting him hard.

1 hour ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Definitely resemble. 59, but most days feel like 80 because of health and broken ankles from the Army.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Thank you for your service.........ex active duty Air Force here 1991-1998

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

Haha i figure most have twitter and im bad at embedding the tweets 

Elon plans to start charging for new twitter accounts beginning next month in an attempt to eliminate bots.  Better get signed up soon or those that don't will be left behind lol

4 minutes ago, btownqb said:

you're impressively creepy, in a good way :farting_smiley:

I may not be no @Chris007 but I sure try to provide some meaningful information(may mean zero to some) via social media findings.  To me you can distinguish some tea leaves with who is following who or who retweets what, etc.  

29 minutes ago, Demo said:

If you know, you know. Welcome to the family, Mr Ballo.

He hasn’t committed yet!  If Woodson let’s him get out of town without a commitment, there is a very good chance we could lose him.

7 minutes ago, IUFAN1976 said:

He hasn’t committed yet!  If Woodson let’s him get out of town without a commitment, there is a very good chance we could lose him.

How do you know he has not committed yet?  May not have but very easily could have and the staff is waiting for him to make if official.

Everything I’ve seen points to it being official outside of the actual commitment video. To the point above let’s hope we see that video today or tomorrow. :)

2 hours ago, Chris007 said:

Hickman may be one, then a backup center and probably out of money by then

I’ve heard that we can get more money if that’s the issue FWIW. Take it for what it’s worth on an internet message board. :)

Just now, Juwan Moye said:

I’ve heard that we can get more money if that’s the issue FWIW. Take it for what it’s worth on an internet message board. :)

I mean he can ask for more but with what we had plus what the Simon and Cook family has chipped in this year we have 6 million in NIL.

23 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I mean he can ask for more but with what we had plus what the Simon and Cook family has chipped in this year we have 6 million in NIL.

And that’s a hefty amount. But not tops in the country of what online is to be believed. It’s top 10 but not what Kansas, Duke, UNC pay. I’m curious what UK will start splashing around for their new coach. Rather get IU’s guys locked up before UK gets organized and starts shooting the money cannon. 

4 minutes ago, Feathery said:

And that’s lbs hefty amount. But not tops on the country of what online is to be believed. It’s top 10 but not what Kansas, Duke, UNC pay. I’m curious what UK will start splashing around for their new coach. Rather get IU’s guys locked up before UK gets organized and starts shooting the money cannon. 

I haven't seen higher than 6 million mentioned from anyone with credibility. Not saying it isn't true, but there is a reason IU has a chance to land the top portal class along with paying MR, MM, and TG. The NIL money is prob top 3.

Edit: Trilly has backed up this amount and Rabby has continuously stated IU will not get outbid by anyone for a player it truly wants.

3 minutes ago, Feathery said:

And that’s lbs hefty amount. But not tops on the country of what online is to be believed. It’s top 10 but not what Kansas, Duke, UNC pay. I’m curious what UK will start splashing around for their new coach. Rather get IU’s guys locked up before UK gets organized and starts shooting the money cannon. 

I know we were top 10 last year at 4 so we have to be close to top 5 at 6 million