Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

iubb

Mike Woodson to return as coach next season

27 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Next year's starting lineup: 

G: Liam McNeeley
G: TBD
C: TBD
F: TBD
F: TBD

First off bench: TBD
Second off bench: TBD 
Third off bench: TBD

giphy.gif

Let me fix it for you:

G: Liam McNeeley
G: TBD -- Baseball player
C: TBD -- Sparks 
F: TBD -- some dude from Phi Gamma Delta
F: TBD -- Football player

First off bench: TBD  -- Dude from the Hyper
Second off bench: TBD  -- Dude from the Hyper 
Third off bench: TBD  -- Dude from the Hyper

23 minutes ago, iubb said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, which IU guy needing a gig is gonna get that job? 

Just now, Golfman25 said:

Just reported on Big 10 network at halftime of NW v MSU.  WTF.  

Sure BAM and the Purdon't guy have been belly laughing since they went to commercial

I kinda want it to burn to the ground next season. Let the nimrods reap what they sow. Be embarrassed about their lack of  real concern for the program and the alumni. Watch Purdue beat us by 30min AH, be bottom 4 in the B10. But hey, at least the old man got his fourth year of inside out basketball.

I kinda want it to burn to the ground next season. Let the nimrods reap what they sow. Be embarrassed about their lack of  real concern for the program and the alumni. Watch Purdue beat us by 30min AH, be bottom 4 in the B10. But hey, at least the old man got his forth year of inside out basketball.

I’m fine with that too. It is what it is. I’ve been going to games annually. I won’t next year unless we make top 15. Not supporting mediocrity of a failing coach. They are gonna have to WIN me back.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

3 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I’m fine with that too. It is what it is. I’ve been going to games annually. I won’t next year unless we make top 15. Not supporting mediocrity of a failing coach. They are gonna have to WIN me back.

Right now I am wondering whether to adopt SHU or UConn as my new primary team that I watch (not necessarily root for but follow closely). I feel like I'd be a front runner to pick UConn, but I feel more connected to them than SHU because I grew up watching Dan and Bob Hurley coach at St Benedict's and Anthony's... that was such fantastic basketball, I can't accept that we don't have a similar standard. 

3 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

I'll take one. I'm not happy he is coming back, but I will continue to follow my dad's advice always support my favorite team through thick and thin.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Here is a pat on the back for you too.

:)

2 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

I'll take one. I'm not happy he is coming back, but I will continue to follow my dad's advice always support my favorite team through thick and thin.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

It’s very hard to support a program whose biggest priority isn’t winning. It feels like an abusive relationship at this point. 

That “Bruce Pearl wanted to come but Quinn refused” news is going to hit like a ton of bricks. 

Right now I am wondering whether to adopt SHU or UConn as my new primary team that I watch (not necessarily root for but follow closely). I feel like I'd be a front runner to pick UConn, but I feel more connected to them than SHU because I grew up watching Dan and Bob Hurley coach at St Benedict's and Anthony's... that was such fantastic basketball, I can't accept that we don't have a similar standard. 

I wish I could switch. The alumni thing has me dug in tight. What I hate is I love Painter, and how his team play and he coaches. Ultimate respect for our most bitter rival. No one else I give a damn about.