Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

I said it several weeks back.  Purdue had a chance this year and they are taking advantage of it.  Them winning a title this year would be a cherry on top of the absolute disaster that the people who run Indiana have overseen for the past 2 decades.  Indiana fans should be absolutely furious and instead we got sunshine pumping idiots crowing about all these double top secret guys we are getting in the portal this year.  And once we land whatever we are going to get, those same idiots are going to spend the entire summer telling us all how great we are going to be.  We'll get social media posts of how buff dudes are getting....
We are a phoney pretender of a program and we allow them to sell us a load of crap Every. Single. Year.  I want a massacre to happen in the admin.  Everybody gotta go.
Guys on Twitter think Woodson is the greatest thing ever.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, KnightsChair said:

Watching Purdue go to a national title game is like having my eyes held open while salt is shaken into them. Fire Woodson!!!

I think it’s worse than that!  Add having your testicles squeezed in vise and having your nipples pinched with cloths pins!

9 minutes ago, hoosierbannerd said:

All these "I'm cheering for PU cause they're a state team!"

Nope...POTFB.. ALWAYS!

Agreed.  Stick that nonsense.  I have a guy at work that claimed he was an IU fan and he’s been saying that exact same thing and that they have in-state players.  I have made it clear that I hate Turdue and with every win he lets me know it and when they reached the FF4, he was an all out butt!