Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Wisconsin - Friday, 01.19.24 @ 8:30 ET on FS1

Mike Woodson on his pregame radio spot: 'I'm still learning our team. I may have to start playing guys with 2 and 3 fouls.'

Not the best choice of words IMO when you're 18 games into the season.
It says alot and things like this are why we already have a coaching candidate thread on here. He has said some head scratchers in his time here. Makes me wonder how engaged he is.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

It says alot and things like this are why we already have a coaching candidate thread on here. He has said some head scratchers in his time here. Makes me wonder how engaged he is.

Hecis is partially engaged but not fully. He has tee times with quinn to think about soon.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

Woodson is starting sparks instead of Gunn and that’s all you need to know about this game. If we lose by less than 15 I’ll be floored

7 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

The last few weeks have me thinking he's not as engaged as he once was. The whole program just kind of has this vibe that it's being run by someone who's in retirement mode and isn't doing as much as he should be.