Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

Coach Curt Cignetti to INDIANA

1 minute ago, AZ Hoosier said:

Not particularly interested. Pitt went 3-9 and Dolson wants to hire the OC that put that offense together to be IU's head coach? If that's the "win", I'd rather get the $15M back and tell Allen "sorry, we were kidding".

That's the wrong Cignetti. I believe the one being mentioned is the JMU coach 

2 minutes ago, AZ Hoosier said:

Not particularly interested. Pitt went 3-9 and Dolson wants to hire the OC that put that offense together to be IU's head coach? If that's the "win", I'd rather get the $15M back and tell Allen "sorry, we were kidding".

? Cignetti was never the OC at Pitt 

Just now, Golfman25 said:

You keep leaving out the part where he was allegedly sexually harassing someone.   

He had consensual phone sex on a private line on his own time and then was extorted by the woman when he found out she was crazy. MSU conveniently had an out given the language in his contract. Don't think for a second Mel Tucker still isn't coaching at MSU if he was consistently winning 8-9 games.

But this thread isn't about Mel Tucker. 

3 minutes ago, AZ Hoosier said:

That's Frank Cignetti.  They're talking about his brother Curt Cignetti, HC at James Madison.

He had consensual phone sex on a private line on his own time and then was extorted by the woman when he found out she was crazy. MSU conveniently had an out given the language in his contract. Don't think for a second Mel Tucker still isn't coaching at MSU if he was consistently winning 8-9 games.

It is when you use MSU to railroad the IU AD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, IndyResident16 said:

It's not about Scott Dolson either.  

5 minutes ago, iubb said:

It is when you use MSU to railroad the IU AD.

LOL. I NEVER brought up MSU, someone else did in reference to my comment about Dolson shelling out one of the worst contracts in the history of the college football. Scott Dolson guaranteeing Tom Allen's $30 million buyout is about as bad as it gets and I don't care if you agree with me or not.

When Scotty D hires a coach of Jonathan Smith's caliber we can start using the word competent in the same sentence. 

37 minutes ago, iubb said:

So the guys spends 7 mins saying something he could have said in 2 min.  Then sets up an expectation that this hire is done in the next few days.  Thereby guaranteeing "controversy" if it goes into next week.