Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

2023-24 IUFB Transfer Portal

3 minutes ago, Lebowski said:

Yeah, I want the tea. 

I have no evidence to back it up, but my money would be on Kobee Minor given the "bigger den dis" (lol) comment.

On 5/6/2024 at 10:57 PM, MemphisHoosier said:

LB Jayden McDonald to UConn - his third transfer and fourth school overall (Iowa, Troy, and Indiana previously.)

By my math I am tracking eight remaining in the portal (Holloman, Bohler, Miller Jr., Jeffries, Jared Casey, Greenlow and both Minor's) with 80 committed for the Fall.

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/indiana-football-positional-scholarship-breakdown/

this says 81

49 minutes ago, btownqb said:

lets gooooo

A good replacement to fill the Blidi hole. LSU's Brian Kelly has a certain value placed for the position. NIL is so interesting. He also missed out on Blidi. 

4 hours ago, btownqb said:

lets gooooo

....what are we doing to beat out the "likes" of Michigan, LSU and others? lol 

I love that we are aggressive and going toe to toe with the big boys. Coach Cignetti is not messing around.

7 minutes ago, Artie86 said:

....what are we doing to beat out the "likes" of Michigan, LSU and others? lol 

I love that we are aggressive and going toe to toe with the big boys. Coach Cignetti is not messing around.

Paying a little more than they want too for certain guys/positions.  I ain't complaining.  If the money is there, lets use it.  

He's basically talking about IUFB. These comments make me wonder if this is a good overall strategy. While I completely agree with what he's saying that's not what is happening. Players are shopping. LSU had 27 enter the portal. Does LSU not have the cash flow?

36 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

We had standout players last season?

To be fair, I'm not sure if he was assigned to Marvin Harrison Jr. but the 4th overall pick in this year's NFL draft only had 2 catches for 18 yards against his team. He did have a PD that game as well. Considering how bad things were last year, he was probably one of the players on the team that was above average. But yeah, I get your point. 

Aaron Casey was definitely a standout player for IUFB '23. Maybe Jaylin Lucas? But he was a disappointment for me personally. He had a better '22 season in my opinion. 

3 hours ago, Lebowski said:

To be fair, I'm not sure if he was assigned to Marvin Harrison Jr. but the 4th overall pick in this year's NFL draft only had 2 catches for 18 yards against his team. He did have a PD that game as well. Considering how bad things were last year, he was probably one of the players on the team that was above average. But yeah, I get your point. 

Aaron Casey was definitely a standout player for IUFB '23. Maybe Jaylin Lucas? But he was a disappointment for me personally. He had a better '22 season in my opinion. 

I think Harrison struggling against IU had more to do with Ohio State than Indiana.