Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

4 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Clark, Czinano open 4th quarter with 4 fouls each. 

Rebecca Lobo practically weeping because Clark got T'd up. 

It was on the possession immediately after they warned Iowa to stop yapping. So Clark deliberately throws the ball out of bounds while staring at a ref.

2 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

It was on the possession immediately after they warned Iowa to stop yapping. So Clark throws the ball out of bounds instead of giving it to the ref.

They can't believe that's a tech and I'm questioning how much basketball they've watched in their lives because that's a tech at any level.

1 minute ago, Crimson and Cream said:

They can't believe that's a tech and I'm questioning how much basketball they've watched in their lives because that's a tech at any level.

Particularly after your team has been warned. 

14 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Caitlin did this “you can’t see me” at opponents this year

69226797-11913463-Caitlin_Clark_hit_Loui

As the game ended Angel Reese gave Caitlin one

Reese is getting hammered pretty good on Twitter over this, making clear how few people had seen a second of Clark before last week. 

8 minutes ago, cthomas said:

IU women had a great year but seeing Iowa in the championship game makes feel like we left a lot still on the table.

It kind of reminded me of 2013 when the men's team beat Michigan twice and we had to watch them beat the Syracuse team that clowned us on their way to the championship game. 

18 minutes ago, Demo said:

Reese is getting hammered pretty good on Twitter over this, making clear how few people had seen a second of Clark before last week. 

Illustrates the problem women's basketball has; it exists in a vacuum still.  People only pay attention one month out of the year, and just ignore everything else.  Clark was being touted as huge way back when the season started.

And she still has at least one more year of school left since you gotta be at least 22 years old to enter the WNBA draft.