Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Game Thread: vs. Maryland @ 3:30 on ESPN2

For today’s game, I’ll be drinking a variety of craft beer, Bulleitt Rye, and imbibing a nice mid-range indica. Dinner is up in the air, as I’m flying solo today, so it may be a beer/bourbon dinner. Hope this is the turnaround moment for the season 

4 minutes ago, mamasa said:

For today’s game, I’ll be drinking a variety of craft beer, Bulleitt Rye, and imbibing a nice mid-range indica. Dinner is up in the air, as I’m flying solo today, so it may be a beer/bourbon dinner. Hope this is the turnaround moment for the season 

That’s a lot of drinking.

That’s an IUFB offensive line amount of drinking.

Just got back from Tennessee I found some hard mountain dew while I was there, so that will be my drink of choice today.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, IUFootballEndlessMisery said:

You know your football program sucks when people are wearing apparel other than yours.  Valpo's support is nonexistent, even in the Region.

Spent my first 22 years in The Region -- never once saw a Valpo U. football game. 

1 minute ago, LamarCheeks said:

Spent my first 22 years in The Region -- never once saw a Valpo U. football game. 

Considering I'm watching my first Valpo game, I can't blame you.

Besides the Butler Bowl, how does one attend any of those games in that conference without wanting to kill yourself?  I looked at those stadiums and they're all just so depressing to look at, nevermind be in person.