Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IU Basketball News and Notes

Just now, Certified Sunshine Pumper said:

So we've found two guys that have his framework, his abilities, whatever that are a close comp to what he can/could be... 

I think he's a long shot and is at best an Oscar Tshiebwe. 

Not convinced he's as athletic than Hanner or Bam. We'll see.  

I'm not saying he's going to be the next Bam, but Bam wasn't Bam when he showed up at UK either. He filled out immensely between his first year at UK and in his few seasons in the NBA, was drafted solely due to his measurables, and then developed the rest of his game once he became a professional player. 

I don't think Flory is as athletic as Hanner, don't think he needs to be either. But Hanner was never going to be a small ball 5 either, he didn't have the frame to support a substantial increase in body mass without sacrificing some of his athleticism. Hanner was a project that needed to develop some ball skills and game out to the perimeter in order to make it to the next level. Flory isn't that type of prospect.