Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

BTT Game Thread: IU vs. Michigan 3/10 - 11:30 am on BTN

At this point, a part of me hopes we get blown out and humilated.  Maybe that will motivate MW & staff to make major changes.  I don't care who's a good kid, good teammate, blah blah blah.  If the player doesn't cut the mustard - cut 'em loose.

Sad to say this, but I think we all recognize this roster is what it is - a bottom third B10 one and we've had enough of it.

Just now, ILHoosier said:

Troll

Yeah, big troll here. Truth hurts. I’ve been on this board for years and actually want a winner. Until then, we’ll be a has been. As fans we should want and deserve better.

2 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

It's just a bad matchup - Michigan actually plays well and hits shots

It's the officials - Michigan actually bodies up and doesn't reach with their hands. On offense, they attack and go up strong.

They do the opposite of what we do.

Maybe that is the answer, Woody should just say "remember the Seinfeld episode where George did the opposite....let's try that!"