Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Nebraska - 1/17/22 @ 6:00 ET on BTN

I'm in the minority, I guess. ... I thought it was a legit T. ... You yell after a dunk, you're OK. Yell right in someone's face -- that's a different matter. Seemed like a pretty easy call to me. 

It is a tech. The first sentence, that’s been called all season. Run up the court yelling, that’s not a tech.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, Bigred3588 said:

I’m usually not one to complain about the refs but I don’t think TJD has been in foul trouble at any other point this season. The fact that he had 4 with 7 minutes left says a lot.

Me either. Actually hate it. 

But this silvered hair ref is in the middle of every suspect call. I’m starting to not like him. 

I’m usually not one to complain about the refs but I don’t think TJD has been in foul trouble at any other point this season. The fact that he had 4 with 7 minutes left says a lot.

Before this game, TJD had only reached 3 fouls in a game once in his IU career. So I am inclined to back your statement 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For all those that keep advocating for Galloway to play point I hope you are watching! Our guards stink. Hopefully we can just hold on. I don’t care how we win just win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk