Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Northern Kentucky - 12/22/21 @ 7:00 on BTN

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

You do to keep the efficiency numbers up for the NET 

Its silly that the NET values efficiency so much then has this caveat at the end that scoring margin is capped at 10.

Now NKU are hitting 3's like they're at All-Star Saturday.

1 minute ago, LIHoosier said:

Its silly that the NET values efficiency so much then has this caveat at the end that scoring margin is capped at 10.

Now NKU are hitting 3's like they're at All-Star Saturday.

Agree it’s silly but that’s what other teams are going to do to increase their NET so IU needs to do the same.  

Just now, Hovadipo said:

It won’t help his A:TO ratio, but Rob looks pretty solid in that off guard spot with Xavier. 

Been saying this, Rob and X together are efficient and strong on both ends. Not sure on the season, but last I checked we were most efficient with both of them on the floor

And Rob is playing really well tonight

4 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Yea those handshake lines will be what does it... Not the entire game they played on the floor. The logic.... Or lack thereof. 

Woody is old. Boost him and put him in a post game hazmat suit.

I think the sim of NKU winning and the one taking it to OT had Faulkner playing the entire first half. Glad he picked up those fouls early!

We really need to correct the over helping. That, along with our dips in focus/effort/energy, will get us lit up in conference play. Too many open looks outside of Faulkner hitting everything.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

15 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

It won’t help his A:TO ratio, but Rob looks pretty solid in that off guard spot with Xavier. 

That combo is just begging for an 8min scoreless streak every B1G game.

Realistically, Parker or Kopp both aren’t needed in the starting line-up. They’re both liabilities on D and the bench rotation could use the extra shooting. Ideally, Bates would mature enough to be slotted in there. 

Rob, Leal, Kopp, and Geronimo off the bench gives us a solid 9 man rotation, albeit a little small still. 

2 minutes ago, MemphisHoosier said:

Listening to the postgame with Don, and Woody is not pleased...I don't envy the team right now.

I didn’t see the game but listened to the last ten minutes or so on the radio. The radio team wasn’t real happy about the turnovers and the end of the game. It almost sounded like we were losing from the time of their voices when I first tuned in.