Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Game Thread: Minn at IU, Weds 9:00 on BTN

2 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

Second half:

Indiana 14/21 from the field, 5/7 from three, 14/18 from the line.

Minnesota 11/31 from the field, 0/9 from three, 13/17 from the line.

35 free throws in the second half.

Wow. That’s crazy good.

The Big 1.0 needs to figure out the ******* officials thing 10 years ago.  How in the **** can they be so poor at their job and keep it? 

Solid win in a must win situation.  Team needs to get smarter quick.  Call a TO when you need it, actually know where you're passing the ******* ball before you let it go, be strong with the ******* ball, a lot of little things could have made a 10 point win a 18+ point win. 

Johnson did a lot of flopping to get the refs attention.  Kudos to him but **** the Big 1.0 officials.  Don't ******* suck so bad!

Onto the next one!

Yes! 
Jaybob...the defender of the Almighty Al! 
Jay sticks up for Al, Al rewards him by sticking shots.

I mainly did because the poster said Al sucks. I can complain with the best, but I will never name call or bash players. I said a couple times Al hurt us, but I’m also not one-sided to give praise as well.

All good, posters are different and that’s what can make a board great.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 minutes ago, JaybobHoosier said:

I mainly did because the poster said Al sucks. I can complain with the best, but I will never name call or bash players. I said a couple times Al hurt us, but I’m also not one-sided to give praise as well.

All good, posters are different and that’s what can make a board great.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

We all know the boob sucks!

Best game thread of the season, even when the scoreboard wasn’t shining.
 Thanks all—and to all a good night.

I think that goes back to what's been said that if we see a good product you get a good response. Even when tight or trailing the basketball was still good albeit more of a football game at times. Success breeds positivity and the opposite is also true. But yes these threads are more fun this way.

Sent from my SM-T500 using Tapatalk