Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs Northwestern Game Thread: 1/8/20 @7:00 BTN

4 minutes ago, Golfman25 said:

Not quite.  Classes start Monday, so they'll be showing up this weekend.  

Good game to come back for if you are a student or an old-time fan. They are having the former players reunion and also the special guest in the house I keep telling people about. Better get tickets now or if this gets announced the prices will skyrocket.

Oh...so THAT's why we're 14/56 over the last three games? The ball just isn't getting there when it should be? 

This guy is starting to sound more like Mike Davis. His offense looks like it too. 
I get what he is saying and he elaborated some and said they are not getting those extra pass shots you know the ones where a guy catches it and you know its going in cause it's a good look. Problem is we dont hit wide open shots and half the time air ball

Sent from my SM-G960U using BtownBanners mobile app

Good game to come back for if you are a student or an old-time fan. They are having the former players reunion and also the special guest in the house I keep telling people about. Better get tickets now or if this gets announced the prices will skyrocket.IMG_1794.jpg.56f7505cc48107872d346bded0d74d28.jpg[/url]

Assembly Hall might need another renovation because that place might just collapse!

16 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Good game to come back for if you are a student or an old-time fan. They are having the former players reunion and also the special guest in the house I keep telling people about. Better get tickets now or if this gets announced the prices will skyrocket.

So cool. (but give him the microphone at some peril lol)

Sam Story with this as well:

IMG_1451.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I want this game to effectively be over before halftime.  I want to see a team with a mindset that it's not going to take any prisoners and keeps a foot on the Wildcats throat the entire game.  I don't care that it's a shorthanded Northwestern team, I just want our team to know that really good things can happen when they play hard.

19 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Chris, just so I'm 100%  clear, you're referring to tonight's game and not Saturday's, correct?

Just now, JaybobHoosier said:

Sam Story with this as well:

IMG_1451.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I believe the family confirmed it this afternoon as long as RMK is feeling up to it Saturday. You have OSU there, plus the former players reunion so just a great time for him to come. 

Just now, Demo said:

Chris, just so I'm 100%  clear, you're referring to tonight's game and not Saturday's, correct?

No Saturday Ohio State is former players day, and Coach Knight will be there as long as he is feeling up to it