Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

08/31 12:00PM ET Indiana vs Ball State (@Lucas Oil Stadium) CBSSN

20 minutes ago, Dalton26 said:

Penix is looking really good. Granted it’s ball state, but definitely excited to see this kid play.

Edit: I’ll likely be regretting pushing so hard for Ramsey last year. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

What was that

Unfortunately, the first 1/2 is showing us that it is going to be another long football season.  I am surprised how bad the defense is.  Getting pushed around and just generally beaten. 

1 minute ago, jmsgws said:

Unfortunately, the first 1/2 is showing us that it is going to be another long football season.  I am surprised how bad the defense is.  Getting pushed around and just generally beaten. 

A of it, too, is just not tackling. If we wrapped up on the initial hit, BS would probably have two-thirds the yardage it has now. 

6 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

Embarrassing. IU athletics reaches new lows every freaking year. The defense is getting worse under Allen.

Definitely a terrible sign. He got the job because of his defense, but the defense has gotten worse throughout his time here. We get excited because of the recruiting, but even though our recruiting is better it's still close to the back of the conference. It shows. 

1 minute ago, LamarCheeks said:

That pass wasn't deflected -- Philyor just dropped it. 

He dropped two passes. First one should have been a TD