Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

chicagoHOOSIER

Indiana vs Penn State Post Game Thread

4 minutes ago, schoosier said:

I would gladly give Clifton all of Smith’s minutes. Why hasn’t he played Moore more or more Moore?

When he got caught watching the ball and back screened completely out of it I thought that's why.  Then again, Smith is awful right now and some experience could cut down on Moore making those mistakes.

Just now, Red1 said:

Moore needs minutes.. And they handled the storm. Hope second half starts out a lot better. They got out hustled straight out of the gate.

You can tell he still struggles pretty bad with D. Spot minutes here and there would be good though

When he got caught watching the ball and back screened completely out of it I thought that's why.  Then again, Smith is awful right now and some experience could cut down on Moore making those mistakes.

And he has weak hands and doesn’t always block out. But Smith is all sorts of bad so........

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, VO5 said:

You can tell he still struggles pretty bad with D. Spot minutes here and there would be good though

Yes I agree, My last post got lost again. I think give him some minutes, Fitz isn't playing any better.