Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs U of Southern Indiana (Exhibition) - Thurs., 11/1

I want to see them move the basketball and take care of it on offense tonight. I know Rob and Al will do a good job of that with Green out. I think that with Green out, Jerome Hunter is going to be key because of his ability to knock down perimeter jumpers. Might see more of him than McBob tonight since Romeo will likely be the only player in the potential starting 5 that can consistently hit threes.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

31 minutes ago, hurryinghoosier5 said:

I want to see them move the basketball and take care of it on offense tonight. I know Rob and Al will do a good job of that with Green out. I think that with Green out, Jerome Hunter is going to be key because of his ability to knock down perimeter jumpers. Might see more of him than McBob tonight since Romeo will likely be the only player in the potential starting 5 that can consistently hit threes.

I think Jerome could be the sleeper on this team. Very talented player. I don't think he will be here all four years. 

23 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

I think Jerome could be the sleeper on this team. Very talented player. I don't think he will be here all four years. 

I've also heard McBob's shot has improved quite a bit so maybe he is more consistent with the 3 ball?

I'm a USI student, and going to B'town for this tonight! Pumped to see Romeo and Juwan in action.

Question tho: does IU have restrictions on wearing opponent's apparel to the games? I'm coming with some of the USI student section, so it's probably good to ask this now.

4 minutes ago, CR3AMnCR1MS0N said:

I'm a USI student, and going to B'town for this tonight! Pumped to see Romeo and Juwan in action.

Question tho: does IU have restrictions on wearing opponent's apparel to the games? I'm coming with some of the USI student section, so it's probably good to ask this now.

No restrictions. But you will go through a metal detector. Also, woman can't bring purses unless it is in a clear plastic bag.

Just now, CR3AMnCR1MS0N said:

They can put the purse in a clear plastic bag, or the purse has to be a clear plastic bag?

Here is the info on it

https://iuhoosiers.com/news/2017/8/17/general-iu-athletics-to-implement-clear-bag-and-metal-detector-policy-for-home-football-and-basketball-games-and-encourages-fans-to-get-here-early.aspx

4 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

If you get BTN Plus will the game be available to watch either on a delay or will a replay be available immediately after it ends? I won't be home from work in time to watch the first half or so.

you should be able to watch a replay immediately after the game on btn2go if you have BTN Plus. 

34 minutes ago, RatpigHoosier said:

Gotta work tonight, but luckily I work mainly in a car. Since it’s an exhibition game, is it still being aired on normal Indy radio? I guess 93.1?

I would assume- iuhoosiers.com shows IU Radio Network as broadcasting it.  

For the past couple of years, I have watched the live stream on my TV via my computer using an HDMI cable, but if you have a Firestick or something along those lines you might be able to access a browser function or app, log in to BTN plus (with your subscription) and watch the game stream. The live stream isn't the best, but its Indiana basketball...I used to be my grandfather's "rabbit ear" antenna booster as a child...so my definition of acceptability of viewing will probably be different than most. Something to consider as a viewing method.

I just thought of this...beware of embedded video plugins that the browsers on a Firestick (or any other streaming device)  may not have. If the browser lacks the plug-in...no video...I'll try a couple of methods tonight and see what works.

10 minutes ago, Myrmidon76 said:

I just thought of this...beware of embedded video plugins that the browsers on a Firestick (or any other streaming device)  may not have. If the browser lacks the plug-in...no video...I'll try a couple of methods tonight and see what works.

I think you can download the BTN2GO app and watch it if you purchase BTNPlus.  Not sure if BTN2GO is on Roku or Firestick (maybe both?).  Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

If you get BTN Plus will the game be available to watch either on a delay or will a replay be available immediately after it ends? I won't be home from work in time to watch the first half or so.
Per the btn site, there's a replay on btn Friday night at 11pm eastern.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk