Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs U of Southern Indiana (Exhibition) - Thurs., 11/1

People will fight argue over everything lol. Big ten network sucks it is all about revenue. I liked having iu games on local channels or national with the rare espn game that i had to go somewhere to watch till we got cable. I wouldnt pay extra for btn plus for that crappy coverage but to each their own. Lets focus on the game and get excited for Tuesday!

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

2 years in a row they jacked up showing our replay. They hate IU. The Big Ten does. I promise you.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

So because a live event goes over the allotted time so everything gets moved back, they hate IU?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2 years in a row they jacked up showing our replay. They hate IU. The Big Ten does. I promise you.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

Last year they jacked it up. The guide had IU playing and they showed a Minnesota game and never showed the IU game. This year had nothing to do with them jacking anything up. Their live programming went an hour long so everything after that was affected. The game still aired

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

While we're on the subject, I do wish the BTN would provide a little wiggle room with back to back games. This wouldn't completely solve the problem when games go into triple+ overtime but it would help to catch the beginning of your game when the previous game runs over a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

While we're on the subject, I do wish the BTN would provide a little wiggle room with back to back games. This wouldn't completely solve the problem when games go into triple+ overtime but it would help to catch the beginning of your game when the previous game runs over a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
Pretty sure within reason that the B1G will push back tip-offs to accommodate these instances. Could be wrong but I believe that to be the case. Now ESPN is awful with this!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

Pretty sure within reason that the B1G will push back tip-offs to accommodate these instances. Could be wrong but I believe that to be the case. Now ESPN is awful with this!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

It might be ESPN where the problem has been. It seems like forever since I watched a college basketball game. I can't wait until Tuesday!

6 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

When live events go over there schedule time this is what happens sometimes. The Nebraska/penn st volleyball game went 5 sets and was an hour over its time. They just stuck to the scheduled programming after that
Volleyball game, replay of football beyond, IU game, replay of football beyond. Once I saw volleyball game over by that much I just recorded football beyond as well.

Ah - didnt know the volleyball game went an hour over. Maybe they could have announced after it, that IU game would be delayed an hour instead of just announcing...and next will be the big ten football review, or whatever it was. An occasional scrolling note at the bottom of the screen might have helped too - at least espn does that! Maybe too high tech.