Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

KDB

IU vs MSU: 9/22 7:30PM BTN

1 minute ago, jbell833 said:

That was a push off but it's Indiana football and we never get any 50/50 calls against the big boys. Still like our chances here.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Down one score, I would agree with you.  Not down two.  I just don't think the team has the ability to score three times, while keeping MSU from scoring. 

7 minutes ago, jbell833 said:

This game feels similar to the one we pulled out 2 years ago. It was 21-7 in the 4th and it seemed like we were inches away from finishing drives all game..and finally got some plays to go our way in the 4th.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

We were actually up 21-14 in that game after being down 14-0. I remember because MSU tied the game late and the receiver who caught the touchdown pass was practically the only guy on that side of the field.

2 minutes ago, Joe DeLow said:

He has a point though... but his tweet right before that was about taking shots. He is at least still passionate about IU games.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

He also made a crack about fans leaving because we are down 14. Has he already forgot that they also leave when up 14??