Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mookied39

MSU....Heat on Izzo?

10 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

He was terrible at the post game presser. Was lying through his teeth. Looked guilty AF. Wow.

He honestly needs to be gone. I have not held him in high regard as most have because I think he's a cheater like most of the other ones but wow.

Despicable!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Missed the press conference. What did he say?

Missed the press conference. What did he say?

Kept getting pressed about the details. He wouldn't answer and just said the company line that he will comply with investigation.

The more damning part was when pressed about Walton he didn't answer correctly and the reporter called him on it. Then said he doesn't really remember.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

He was terrible at the post game presser. Was lying through his teeth. Looked guilty AF. Wow.

He honestly needs to be gone. I have not held him in high regard as most have because I think he's a cheater like most of the other ones but wow.

Despicable!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I thought Izzo swept some crimes from his players against women under the rug previously. I don’t know if they were guilty but, I trust him as far as I can throw him.

I thought Izzo swept some crimes from his players against women under the rug previously. I don’t know if they were guilty but, I trust him as far as I can throw him.

I was thinking hed make it through the season but I might be changing my mind now. They are going to he on him day in and out I think.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Crean doesn't have a résumé. He just hands out copies of this picture. 
image.thumb.jpeg.995ed07c763a399369c6fffc34057428.jpeg

Wade says to Victor "don't you get tired of Crean taking all our credit"? Victor "no doubt but I let it slide because I feel sorry for the weird little guy".

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

WOW!  Wouldn't have expected this from Magic.

Earvin Magic Johnson‏Verified account @MagicJohnson 1h1 hour ago

More

If anyone was aware of the sexual assault happening to women on the MSU campus from the office of the President, Board of Trustees, athletic department, faculty & campus police, and didn’t say or do anything about it, they should be fired.

Why not?  Just because a person is an alum, or the most famous alum, does not mean they do not have and understanding of how (to use WayneFleek's word) despicable covering up abuse is.

7 minutes ago, mookied39 said:

Why not?  Just because a person is an alum, or the most famous alum, does not mean they do not have and understanding of how (to use WayneFleek's word) despicable covering up abuse is.

I am surprised too, because I've always sensed that Magic has not had the mindset to deliver clear, concise criticisms such as what he did here. So, good for him!

6 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

I am surprised too, because I've always sensed that Magic has not had the mindset to deliver clear, concise criticisms such as what he did here. So, good for him!

Agreed, but this is other level stuff here.

Been arguing for a bit with some folks that think after watching the ESPN piece that Izzo's time is coming to a close.  I disagreed vehemently.  Anyone around here think He may be in hot water?
Not talking about the evil doctor here, but the sexual assault coverups.

Izzo is going to HAVE to resign. No way around it. He isn’t handling this very well. Just the way it is

Kept getting pressed about the details. He wouldn't answer and just said the company line that he will comply with investigation.

The more damning part was when pressed about Walton he didn't answer correctly and the reporter called him on it. Then said he doesn't really remember.

To me, What he said was basically the same as “no comment” but that’s just my 5 cents