Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SG Brandon Newman to Purdue

1 hour ago, Chris007 said:

More this year than ever before. Half of Teter is shut down for renovations. 

Desperately needed. I lucked out in terms of living quarters (Eigenmann in 06), but the location sucked. Our rooms were like suites compared to most of the hot boxes in the central neighborhood.

6 minutes ago, Bigred3588 said:

Desperately needed. I lucked out in terms of living quarters (Eigenmann in 06), but the location sucked. Our rooms were like suites compared to most of the hot boxes in the central neighborhood.

I lived in teter for 2 years. Not one of the co Ed floors unfortunately 

4 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

I lived in teter for 2 years. Not one of the co Ed floors unfortunately 

Ahh you were missing out. We had the biggest rooms, AC, a partition in the middle that separated the room into two singles, and co-ed floors. I also lived on the 11th floor facing campus so the view was pretty nice. The only downside was the mile-long trek to class, but I didn’t go very often my freshman year so it didn’t bother me much lol

1 hour ago, Bigred3588 said:

Ahh you were missing out. We had the biggest rooms, AC, a partition in the middle that separated the room into two singles, and co-ed floors. I also lived on the 11th floor facing campus so the view was pretty nice. The only downside was the mile-long trek to class, but I didn’t go very often my freshman year so it didn’t bother me much lol

Eigenmann here, too. 2005-2006. 

3 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

Was happening in 2005 as well

2012 here. Was still happening. Had some other freshmen get reassigned to my floor at McNutt

This player is a great fit and I would love to see him come on board. His decision to delay may not allow this to happen, but being in the final mix for these type of top Indiana kids will start producing results this year. Come on down to Btown!

This player is a great fit and I would love to see him come on board. His decision to delay may not allow this to happen, but being in the final mix for these type of top Indiana kids will start producing results this year. Come on down to Btown!
I'm just wondering when the heck we will get a verbal.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I would think IU is in the lead. Purdue is likely to get Franklin, Ohio State's class will be filled once they get Liddell which leaves IU and Xavier. I think IU takes it with a home state and depth chart advantage.

Stop acting so calm, you know you're as edgy as the rest of us

I’ll panic when:

We miss

1. (TJD/Stewart)
2. (Hurt)
3. (Brooks/Watford)

I wish we had a better guard in the mix because I don’t love those that are left that we are after. But if we get 2 of the above it will be an A+ recruiting class. If we get 1 of these guys and let’s say 2 of (Newman, Shadrick, Bouknight, Franklin) it would be a B or B+ class.

But until TJD, Brooks, Watford, Hurt, Stewart commit I’m not going to panic. We miss all 5 of these guys.......I won’t be a happy guy.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app