Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Str8Hoosiers

Prediction League RESULTS Thread

2 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Wow I sucked. Not as bad as @Josh (of course) but major suckage nonetheless.

Dammit, I forgot to put a prediction in on the Bucket game.  Otherwise I would have won for sure.  Stupid Stuhoo beat me on a technicality

Thanks for running this @LIHoosier

Those above me in scoring obviously threw IU under the bus.  Shame, shame.

Those below me are really good fans that know nothing. Zippo.  Sad, really.

Thanks to all that ran this site and this game.

I so very tired of having to predict IU wins games that they should have won and didn't.  

I blame the funny shaped ball. And how the game is set up on this site.  I want a recount.  Yeah. And we need a fund to better pay the referees like those other teams do.  And there needs to be a tangible incentive to winning this.  Like a free back row seat in the end zone in a non-conference game.  Or just outside of the fence in a you pick game.

May next year's football season have lots more wins and a bowl.  And a win to take back the bucket. And less penalties. And a new HC that brings a winning record/culture/attitude/staff/team/etc.

Congrats to rcs29 on a well played season, much better than the Hoosiers.  After finishing 2nd in the 22-23 Basketball Prediction League to a sharpie, you have shown not only skill but staying power.  Also congrats to Class of '66 Old Fart,  After leading into the final game you showed yourself a true Hoosier through and through by blowing the goal line stand as time expired.  Also a nod to cthomas for picking up 3rd in your first year.

A huge hug and warm fuzzies to LIHoosier for running the show this year.  Thank you so much for giving this meaningless season some purpose.  Taking on the responsibility for running a league like this is so often a thankless job.  You deserve all of our gratitude.  THANK YOU!

Finally, this was my first year trying to pick football games, not normally my cup of tea, and I'm proud of my 4th place finish.  Time to go back for some serious reflection on what went wrong and to start preparation for next year.

Go Hoosiers, and BTW, let's all root for IU MBB to beat Harvard this afternoon.