Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

39 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

I was at IU for the first one. I would say that was more intense than this. The last two weren't terrible. This one isn't bad really. Just a lot of younger folk with the mood swings of a 14 year old girl. If you get past that and realize 99% of the sources are wrong you can sit back and laugh at all this.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I'm in my mid-sixties and I'm having the same mood swings. :O

1 minute ago, cljones1979 said:

that was a heck of a tournament run though, that duke game!

Duke had Jayson Williams, Boozer, and maybe Dunleavey. They were much more talented but that Indiana team just didn't want to be denied. Maryland played well and they were loaded also.

33 minutes ago, cljones1979 said:

im really the only big indiana fan i know. my brother and my nephew are but not as hardcore as i am. they like watching indiana but they dont care either way. i have to watch every game or i get upset.i plan stuff around the games.  i buy a one month btn online to watch preseason games. i did take my nephew to hoosier hysteria this yr that was fun besides waiting in line for 3 hrs to get somewhat decent seats

A lot of us were like that until the last year or 2 of the Crean era.

3 minutes ago, HoosierSadaseci said:

Interesting...so all the supposed meetings with Donovan's people was all nothing...or were they???

Remember things started getting wishy washy right before it was announced Crean was fired. Thing get this way when a decision has been made and they are waiting for the announcement by plugging up the leaks. Just basing it off of past experiences.

6 minutes ago, schoosier said:

Duke had Jayson Williams, Boozer, and maybe Dunleavey. They were much more talented but that Indiana team just didn't want to be denied. Maryland played well and they were loaded also.

I had that photo of Moye stuffing Boozer on my wall for several years...

You guys are killing me! I've been tied up in meetings at work and remodeling my house all week, so I haven't been on much, but to experience the roller coaster of the rumors and feelings all in a short span of time is really though to get through!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, Ryno6284 said:

south on 49 past Convoy, through Wren, and then Willshire.  Awesome Ice cream joint if you ever get down that way.

i know where convoy is, dont really get out that way. but if i do def check it out