Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

So the core of the upper class leadership and the sophomores he recruited. That's nothing at all. 

Not all the sophomores and Stone and Allen both stayed because they were recruited by him before he took the job and both decommitted and recommitted. Look it up man.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

Not all the sophomores and Stone and Allen both stayed because they were recruited by him before he took the job and both decommitted and recommitted. Look it up man.

If you pay attention to any kid nowadays I am sure everyone on here will tell you most kids leave when a coach does unless they want to play for that coach. 1 out of 10 actually commit to a school. Even then you still re recruit them and hope they stay. We just lost 2 kids that werent highly recruited cause Crean left. And if they come back I will consider them the new coaches kids cause they are the ones that brought them back. It is his second year usually your team has more than 3 previous players in your top 8 of scoring.

2 minutes ago, Prilla the Thrilla said:

Just got some awesome information from another student surrounding Billy D. And this is a unique source, but one that I think really could mean a lot. Here's the scoop:

My buddy is close with an IU student that has "relations" with a player or two on the team. This student said that according to a player that will remain nameless, Donovan has communicated with players today (not sure if the whole team or not, and not sure if he communicated with them in Bloomington or not), but there has been communication between BD and members of the team. This player also said it has been made pretty clear that all of the guys want Donovan, and that his hiring would prevent a lot of transfers. 

Obviously a different source, but I think it's honestly more credible than these "insiders" with random twitter accounts

Wow lol

I grew up in Woodburn! I know exactly what you're talking about.

I live along I70 in Illinois in a town named Teutopolis. There are actually quite a few IU fans in our area, but we are a distinct minority. My brother and numerous cousins are also IU fans.

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Prilla the Thrilla said:

Just got some awesome information from another student surrounding Billy D. And this is a unique source, but one that I think really could mean a lot. Here's the scoop:

My buddy is close with an IU student that has "relations" with a player or two on the team. This student said that according to a player that will remain nameless, Donovan has communicated with players today (not sure if the whole team or not, and not sure if he communicated with them in Bloomington or not), but there has been communication between BD and members of the team. This player also said it has been made pretty clear that all of the guys want Donovan, and that his hiring would prevent a lot of transfers. 

Obviously a different source, but I think it's honestly more credible than these "insiders" with random twitter accounts

im sorry thats another one of those too good to be true things that i just cant fall for