Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

I think I've gotta go with Bennett now. Love the defensive aspect. The 39 point tournament outing this weekend scared me at first, but if you look at the offensive ratings in previous years it's been quite solid. Looking more realistic than BD at this point and I'm fine with that. I don't know about recruiting particularly in IN, but he got Kyle Guy, so who knows. The main thing is is he ready to leave UVA?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, HinnyHoosier said:

I think I've gotta go with Bennett now. Love the defensive aspect. The 39 point tournament outing this weekend scared me at first, but if you look at the offensive ratings in previous years it's been quite solid. Looking more realistic than BD at this point and I'm fine with that. I don't know about recruiting particularly in IN, but he got Kyle Guy, so who knows. The main thing is is he ready to leave UVA?

we could sure give him a one heck of a pay raise

55 minutes ago, theriverpilot said:

Just listened to LaPhonso Ellis and Andy Katz on ESPN talk about Alford and the IU job being a distraction. I believe both are out of touch of the current pulse of the fan base but the smartest thing said was by Katz who said "How bizarre would it be if UCLA win the championship then goes to IU?".

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Then they should stop talking about it. Literally the only person making a huge deal out of this was Dakich talking to Katz and now Katz has spread it all over ESPN the last few days. ESPN is the main source that won't drop the Alford to IU talk

1 minute ago, bnkepner said:

Then they should stop talking about it. Literally the only person making a huge deal out of this was Dakich talking to Katz and now Katz has spread it all over ESPN the last few days. ESPN is the main source that won't drop the Alford to IU talk

Before Dakich had Katz on his show the other day (Friday?), he was saying Katz was full of crap... Dakich's opinion changes with the wind if he thinks it will help is radio ratings...

I know insider or not though Glass was gonna go after Billy D. He wouldnt have made calls around the state asking about him of he didnt plan on it. This is Billy saying no. Nothing on Glass. I expect Donovan to regret it probably by mid year of next NBA season when RW goes on the trade block. Thunder have a knack for changing coaches when their roster changes too. Even back to their Seattle days.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

Just want to point out, Virginia lost to the Mike White led Florida team. Maybe Virginia Offense was off, but could have something to do with the Florida Defense as well.

He has really been impressing me lately. I really like the way they play.

3 minutes ago, Jeff_Boy_Ardee said:

Just want to point out, Virginia lost to the Mike White led Florida team. Maybe Virginia Offense was off, but could have something to do with the Florida Defense as well.

What concerns me how much of this Florida roster was Donovan's?

I've taken note of his success that's been pointed out on this board. I was totally unfamiliar with him beforehand. He does have a bright future, and his age is also a plus. I'd take him if Bennett doesn't work out. I can't decide about Marshall and Archie.