Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

20 minutes ago, aakreutz said:

We have airport action tomorrow from Charlottesville, VA....that's some possible action from Bennett.  3-8-17.JPG.1dfbee54dc880eee689407e2aa97c538.JPG 

That's also a charter jet coming in from Orlando.  Who knows what that could mean.  Maybe Billy D sold his house, and has to sign closing papers.  Doubtful, but it's my favorite theory.  Gainesville is about 2 hours from that airport, but BD and the Thunder do have a day off tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, aakreutz said:

We have airport action tomorrow from Charlottesville, VA....that's some possible action from Bennett.  3-8-17.JPG.1dfbee54dc880eee689407e2aa97c538.JPG 

IMO this is great as long as we can put a little Hurryin into his Hoosiers.

That's also a charter jet coming in from Orlando.  Who knows what that could mean.  Maybe it's Billy D sold his house, and has to sign closing papers.  Doubtful, but it's my favorite theory.  Gainesville is about 2 hours from that airport, but BD and the Thunder do have a day off tomorrow.

Buckle up folks. It's going to be a long night.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Isn't this in Treesh's working hours?  NetJets flights make sense if Glass was going to be flying people in (Coaches or Agents).  It will be interesting to see the destination of these planes leaving BTown.  I can't imagine they are a refuel stop when the Embraer 300s have a range of over 2200 miles.

Isn't this in Treesh's working hours?  NetJets flights make sense if Glass was going to be flying people in (Coaches or Agents).  It will be interesting to see the destination of these planes leaving BTown.  I can't imagine they are a refuel stop when the Embraer 300s have a range of over 2200 miles.

We need somebody on this 24/7. Who knows they may sneak somebody in at 2am.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Just sayin', if I was looking for a coaching and meeting with a the agent of a big hire (i.e. Donovan) even if I got it done I'd intentionally say it fell through.  It's a reach and I don't actually believe that.

Now, I'm going to sharpen my pitchfork for when Glass is stupid enough to hire Alford.

Outgoing flight update for tomorrow:  The flight from Charlottesville, VA is a 2.5-hour layover, and then heading to Charlotte, NC.  Bloomington, Indiana is definitely an intentional stop.  I have no theories though other than someone representing Bennett.  Why back to Charlotte though?

28 minutes ago, aakreutz said:

This reminds me: Any of y'all ever been to Charlottesville? That city and that campus are awesome.

i get it: Bloomington is incredible too, but I bet it'd be tough to leave C-Ville.

Keatts just doesnt have the name recognition. Lot of recruits would wonder who he is when he came in their gym. I don't like that. It would take a year or two for him to take off here.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

How much recognition did knight, Coach K, and other top coaches have name recognnition. Most came from mid majors. I'm not saying Keatts should be our1thru 5 choice. However, he isn't a terrible choice.

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk