Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

Indiana vs Minnesota - Game Thread

Eh, I'm not sure I like that. It's not like Gottfried or Crean is a Jerry Sandusky. They're coaches not getting the job done

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Valid point. Honestly if Crean gets a pass for OG then Gotfried should for not gettting Yuertzen for 9 games and missing all that practice time. Henderson missed every game but the first half of the first game last year. Yet he is still being held accountable.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

I thought he was officially let go? Guess not.

About as close to official as it can get, but no, it was basically just a leak that they're moving on. It's going to get ugly(er) in Raleigh.

1 minute ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

If Freddie had better hands he would be a great old school 4 man for us. Has great instincts, strong, hustles, and rebounds with two hands. I think if he puts in some serious work this offseason he may surprise some people. He just needs to sit baseline and take passes everyday.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

He needs a little more finesse around the rim but I think a full offseason with us should really help. Right now he seems to shoot too hard at times.