Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

On 3/2/2018 at 11:42 PM, AKHoosier said:

I honestly wouldn't even care if Romeo went to Kansas.  If he did, I'd root for him next year and I do want to root for him.

Just, if he doesn't go to IU it better not be freaking Vanderbilt.

If he doesn't come to IU, chances are I'll never see him play in college. Certainly won't watch a Kansas or Vandy game on purpose.

On 3/3/2018 at 12:07 PM, Bailey7878 said:

Don't forget funderbueke also transferred. Montrose and funderbueke with Chaney would of been insane.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Yep, we lost both big guys in that class early. 1 after 6 games and 1 after 2 seasons.

If he doesn't come to IU, chances are I'll never see him play in college. Certainly won't watch a Kansas or Vandy game on purpose.
I would never watch vandy again even if you paid me. After hearing drew in the huddle I'd rather have a root canal.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2010/10/14/sports/ncaabasketball/14baylor.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

The FoxSports.com article included a copy of a text message that was sent from the Baylor assistant Mark Morefield to Huss, saying that Baylor had the power to deport Perea if he did not go to Baylor.

“I guarantee you if he does [commit to another school] he will be in Colombia for the spring and summer and next year. Don’t forget it,” the text message said.

Well hopefully he never threatens to have anyone deported if they don't commit to him like Scott with Hanner Perea.
I think shittu is from Canada. So there you go!

1 hour ago, ITookDRosesSAT said:

According to a rumor from another site,  IU is planning on making Sean East a preferred walk on.

He may also be picking up scholarship offers from other schools, finally.  I'd like him to be a walk on at IU, but can't blame him if he gets an offer to play somewhere on a scholarship.

34 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

I bet East goes to UofL. All those NA kids love UofL and they may turn their roster over so bad, that he would start!

Just thinking out loud, but Romeo picking IU would definitely be great PR for IU in southern Indiana.  It would make IU a cool school to go to, which is good for our exposure in that area of the state.  Too many people down there are UK/UL fans, sometimes because IU just gives them nothing to cheer for lately.

Getting Romeo would go a long way in changing that.  

I just get so damn sick of seeing that "Southern Indiana is Louisville Country" billboard down there.