Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

51 minutes ago, Joe DeLow said:

Any chance Tacko Fall would transfer to IU for next year as a grad transfer? Went beast mode finally in the destruction of SMU today.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Why wouldn't he go to the NBA?

What about Bruce Weber at K-St? Go back and look at rankings history on all their players. Got 1-150(144) recruit in Sneed. Dean wade at 172 and Mawien at 162. Rest are low 200’s and 300’s. Heck one was even a 500 recruit. They sitting at first place in Big 12. Win tonight at KU and they in great shape!

Prairie View went into conference play at 2-11. They are 12-1 in conference. That’s just insane. One of those 2 wins was over Huston-Tillotson. Talk about a turn around.

That’s usually Texas Southern. They only play road games in the non-conference and usually finish 0-13, or 2-11 and then go on and win the conference tournament

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

What about Bruce Weber at K-St? Go back and look at rankings history on all their players. Got 1-150(144) recruit in Sneed. Dean wade at 172 and Mawien at 162. Rest are low 200’s and 300’s. Heck one was even a 500 recruit. They sitting at first place in Big 12. Win tonight at KU and they in great shape!

Yes I know the Big 12 is terrible but this roster makeup man. To win with that, you gotta be able to coach a little bit

Any chance Tacko Fall would transfer to IU for next year as a grad transfer? Went beast mode finally in the destruction of SMU today.

Let's go ahead and add Christ Koumadje why we are it. Start em both

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Texas Southern does have wins over Baylor, Oregon and Texas A&M. Oregon and A&M aren’t great teams but those are huge wins anyways for Texas Southern. They could still win the SWAC tourney and if Trayvon Reed is healthy, could cause a problem for a team in the first round.

yeah I wasn’t talking about this year with Texas Southern just in years past

For a hoops junkie living in Indiana this is the week that starts a month full of high level basketball. Sectionals all this week. Regionals next week and then the greatest 2 weeks of the college basketball season (good to weeks to be on vacation). Championship week and the first week of the tournament. Buckle up and enjoy the ride.