Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

FortWayneHoosier

IU VS. PURDUE OFFICIAL GAME THREAD (7 PM ET ESPN2)

26 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Honestly I think this is THE game that makes or breaks Crean for next year. No insider on that, just gut. Bad year + loss to PU = restless boosters. On the flip side beating PU is always fun.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Oooh...

A WIN/WIN SITUATION :)

I've been holding off posting my score in the prediction thread. Pu has dropped a few B1G road games to mediocre teams but have a few against solid teams. They have pulled off wins at O$U and Maryland in tight games. I just don't see us having a player that's going to score or get fouled in crunch time. Assembly Hall can do magical things but this might be too much to ask.

I see us stumbling out of the gate, clawing back to make it close, and then hitting a few big threes late to put it away. We then add 10 pages to the "send Crean packing" thread.

2 hours ago, IUHoosier5 said:

A friend of mine has an algorithm that's correctly predicted 16/19 games in the past 3 days and it has us losing by 3 tonight. We'll see!

Is your friend Las Vegas?  Haha.

I think that line is about right honestly, although it honestly wouldn't surprise me if we win by 15.  Stuff happens in rivalry games.