Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

sirhoosierlot

are you serious?

Albers is a tool but why were fans booing McIntosh? I guess because he's an in-state kid, I mean it's not like he committed to us then de-committed to go to Northwestern or something. Or maybe it's just drunk kids being drunk kids.

no he did that to Indiana state

Albers is a tool but why were fans booing McIntosh? I guess because he's an in-state kid, I mean it's not like he committed to us then de-committed to go to Northwestern or something. Or maybe it's just drunk kids being drunk kids.

It wasn't anything personal towards him, he played for the opposing team, he got booed like the rest of Northwestern.

What was worse: Albers saying IU losing the bowl game was better than winning it, or this most recent series?

Tough choice. It's hard to keep up with how bad of a journalist Albers is.

He really said that?

What's he gonna go to the top of, the dung heap?

Can we still type dick and have it auto-changed to 'Purdue person'?

Edit: I guess not, I'd love for that to make a comeback.

I can make that happen. The issue was when people would say D.ick Vitale, it changed it to Purdue Person Vitale. Lol.

Should we start a poll to bring it back?

I can make that happen. The issue was when people would say D.ick Vitale, it changed it to Purdue Person Vitale. Lol.

Should we start a poll to bring it back?

Vitale is a fan of Teflon John, it works regardless. Make an exception for Dick Van Arsdale.