Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

IU/NW GAME Thread

Not much to complain about---solid first half.

Max may have tried to do too much a few times--but you gotta love his fight and intensity when Bryant is out.  Max continues to stuff the stat sheet.

Yogi is leading and the Freshmen are all contributing. Love OG.

Hartman is on his game today--hated seeing Crean take him out early after his flurry of points. RoJo much better too.

Looking for Troy and Z3 to get going this second half.  We were able to rest Bryant a lot so I think we will see him flushing it a lot as well.

Defense was solid.  Demps had several prayers answered that kept this one from being even worse than it is. 

Go Hoosiers!  Finish strong!

I do hope soon stop minimizing each individual team we beat and look at the stretch for what it is. Our board thrashed the way we played against lesser opponents (rightfully so). Now it seems like we shouldn't be happy cause we aren't playing top 50 every game. Good basketball is good basketball no matter who you play.

Solid probably would be best. Fundamentally sound is probably more descriptive. They almost beat Maryland this week at Maryland. So I feel good about what we are doing in this game.

I agree with solid. Might make the dance, honestly not going to be even the slightest bit surprised when they don't again. But solid, and yeah I'm happy with the performance.

I do hope soon stop minimizing each individual team we beat and look at the stretch for what it is. Our board thrashed the way we played against lesser opponents (rightfully so). Now it seems like we shouldn't be happy cause we aren't playing top 50 every game. Good basketball is good basketball no matter who you play.

I agree.