Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

IU/NW GAME Thread

PERSPECTIVE:

Many in this thread don't seem to be confirming we're playing at all that high a level!

1. NW is pretty good.
  2. Demps is hitting a lot of bail-out prayers.
  3. We have a few unnecessary turnovers.

and...WE ARE UP 17 AT HALF!!

Celebrate good times, peoples!

Wait, what has NW done to qualify as being "pretty good"? Must have missed it following the weak non-conference schedule and the losses to Ohio State and Penn State in conference. Really hope people don't manufacture NW into something they aren't

Realizing I need a new favorite player for next season. Guess it's about time to start shopping around and seeing who I like. Looking for; killer instinct, captain qualities, despises losing, wants ball in clutch times. Oh yeah & can shoot pretty 3's

Wait, what has NW done to qualify as being "pretty good"? Must have missed it following the weak non-conference schedule and the losses to Ohio State and Penn State in conference. Really hope people don't manufacture NW into something they aren't

With Olah they are pretty good team. Probably 6-8th best in the B1G.

9 Hoosiers scored in the first half.  Only 3 Wildcats have scored,  NU limited on offense,  Nearly shutout McIntosh, need to keep Olah and Demps in check and Hoosiers will run away with this one.  Kind of hard to defend the Demps circus shots though.  

Realizing I need a new favorite player for next season. Guess it's about time to start shopping around and seeing who I like. Looking for; killer instinct, captain qualities, despises losing, wants ball in clutch times. Oh yeah & can shoot pretty 3's

Then...you like OG. And RoJo. And TB. And Collin.

Solid probably would be best. Fundamentally sound is probably more descriptive. They almost beat Maryland this week at Maryland. So I feel good about what we are doing in this game.