Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Let's Talk Hockey

The St Louis Blues just ended the season with a blowout win in game 7 of the Stanley Cup.  

St Louis is an amazing story this year.  Early this season they fired their coach Mike Yeo because the team was underperforming.  They promoted Craig Berube as an interim coach and they hit dead last in the entire NHL on January 3rd of this year.  They then went on to win the Stanley Cup.  I know quick turnaround stories are taboo around here, but I hope we can all appreciate the storybook season.  You think the Blues will promote Coach Berube to permanent status now lol

I need help.  Live hockey to me is cool.  I like it.  I was spoiled and my first live hockey game as an adult was the Frozen Four in Cincinnati.   Seats on the glass.   Have learned to like other seats in live arenas, but I can't get into it on TV.   Is there a trick to it?    Something I should be watching in particular?

Way to go Blues!!! Big Blues fan and couldn’t be happier right now. Such an incredible story/journey as Josh said, all leading to winning their first ever Stanley Cup!

Old Friend, I had to go to multiple games for me to truly appreciate it, but also made sure I watched on TV to stay into it. I love hockey, and been a Blues fan the last 5 years!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners