Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Noah Vonleh - Shanghai Sharks

Side note, it's kind of a bummer than the fan base doesn't really like this kid. He didn't do anything to enamor us, and I just wish he had. He's one of our few lottery picks, and no one really even cares about him because he didn't seem to care about the program.

Side note, it's kind of a bummer than the fan base doesn't really like this kid. He didn't do anything to enamor us, and I just wish he had. He's one of our few lottery picks, and no one really even cares about him because he didn't seem to care about the program.

I lost respect once his "injuries" kept him sidelined at the end of the season which prevented us from possibly making NCAA and definitely NIT

I lost respect once his "injuries" kept him sidelined at the end of the season which prevented us from possibly making NCAA and definitely NIT

I agree. I do like how he has been back to IU a few times but it seems his visits are to IU and not to the Bball program. We have a video of Vic practicing this week at IU and a picture of Noah at a wing place. Does Noah go back to visit the coaches?

As I recall from some comments he made around that time, I think he was less than enamored with how CTC failed to take advantage of his talents.  Not trying to suggest that excuses any attitude issues, but I didn't disagree with him on that.

Not sure how this makes sense for the Blazers, but...

@WojYahooNBA: Portland is finalizing a trade to send Nic Batum to Charlotte for Noah Vonleh and Gerald Henderson, league sources tell Yahoo.

Not sure how this makes sense for the Blazers, but...

@WojYahooNBA: Portland is finalizing a trade to send Nic Batum to Charlotte for Noah Vonleh and Gerald Henderson, league sources tell Yahoo.

They aren't sure what Aldridge is going to do probably frees up some money and gets them a young big man

Well, more than he had in Charlotte. Matthews is a good 3pt shooter who he can kick it out too.

True, but that whole franchise is re-entering rebuilding mode.