Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Austin Boucher

9 hours ago, Runnin_on_empty said:

I don't play ball (not very athletic), but if I could I would not pick IU, and all the really good players must fill the same way! That's why they choose the real elite programs like Duke, North Carolina, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisville... when was the last time a 5 star caliber player like an Anthony Davis chose IU! What you guys don't get there are 5 star players, and then there are 5 STAR PLAYERS! We don't get the one and dones! Kentuckys - 5 STAR PLAYER- Anthony Davis, IUs - James Blackmon Jr. (who couldn't even guard a chair) this is the hurdle IU will always have! And what you guys say on these boards won't change a thing! And I don't know if Austin or anyone in his family even wan't him to play at IU, but I don't think they waist there time checking what is said on useless boards like this one. I don't put a lot of stake in rankings - Victor I don't believe was a 5 star (I could be wrong), but Maurice Creek was, Victor came to IU on Creeks coatail!

This is the post of a 'teacher'?

11 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!  Your last potshot at HoosierCoop was totally uncalled for and just demonstrates how pathetic you are.

Did I miss something????

Where was that one located?  I had already given up on this one. :103: