Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) PG Trevon Duval

Do we realistically stand a chance with this guy? I highly doubt it. He's far and away the best PG in high school IMO and has Duke recruiting him heavy as well as Maryland. I'm getting this feeling that Maryland is going to turn into a perennial power. Turgeon has the recruiting momentum in full swing right now and the Under Armour connection is giving them some ins with kids that they previously would have had no shot at. They are now picking up votes for Wenyen Gabriel as we speak. Dammit!

Do we realistically stand a chance with this guy? I highly doubt it. He's far and away the best PG in high school IMO and has Duke recruiting him heavy as well as Maryland. I'm getting this feeling that Maryland is going to turn into a perennial power. Turgeon has the recruiting momentum in full swing right now and the Under Armour connection is giving them some ins with kids that they previously would have had no shot at. They are now picking up votes for Wenyen Gabriel as we speak. Dammit!

Nah, just another 5 star who we made his long list but that will be it. I agree on Maryland. UA was a genius move for them.

Andrew Slater @ASlater247
Villanova and Indiana will watch @247Sports top-ranked junior Trevon Duval @DatGuy_Trey of API this week.

This article is hilarious.

Link

I refuse to get exited yet.

We all know this means nothing till he comes out with his top 25.

Wait, what is that anyway, something like 36? Does that include me?

36 teams is nuts. I thought once we started seeing 12 then 20 it was excessive. I can't even begin to verbalize how truly ridiculous this is. Hey if I have heard of you then you are on my list.

36 teams is nuts. I thought once we started seeing 12 then 20 it was excessive. I can't even begin to verbalize how truly ridiculous this is. Hey if I have heard of you then you are on my list.

(psst you messed the line up) (P.S. so so not safe for work without headphones)

I'M 37!?! 37! MY [RECRUIT] S[ELECT]ED 37 [TEAM]S!

I think this is all kind of blown out of proportion. All it comes down to is Duval retweeted a picture someone edited that has all of the schools recruiting him arranged around a picture of him. Then CQ put out a satirical article about it. I could be wrong, but other than that retweet, I haven't seen Duval mention it at all.

I think this is all kind of blown out of proportion. All it comes down to is Duval retweeted a picture someone edited that has all of the schools recruiting him arranged around a picture of him. Then CQ put out a satirical article about it. I could be wrong, but other than that retweet, I haven't seen Duval mention it at all.

He should have just put a picture of him with the NCAA logo.